Space RPG 3 1.2.1 for Android (Latest Version)
Sci-fi space themed role playing action! Trade, fight, and do missions.
|Space RPG 3
|Google Play Link
The next game in the Space RPG series, now entirely free! No ads either!
**English only** I am afraid.
– A sprawling universe with over 100 star systems to explore
– Dozens of ship types, weapons and more upgrades than ever!
– Visible weapons and constraint turret arcs, for a more in-depth outfitting experience and more tactical gameplay!
– Beautiful space themed artwork
– Exciting space battle action! Fight pirates, aliens, and more!
– TWO main campaign stories and a variety of secret side missions, for extra replay-ability!
– Improved AI behaviour
– Improved endgame conquering features
– Store your ships in your own garage at your space station.
– There is even a race track in this one
Space RPG 3 features excellent role playing adventure action. Do you want to get rich on the trade routes? Pirate goods from other ships? Follow the main story? Go off, do side missions, and explore? The choice is yours! Inspired by the classic Escape Velocity series, Space RPG 3 will keep you entertained for hours!
Explore new systems, and trade commodities to earn credits! Can you figure out the best trade routes?
Spend your credits on new ships, weapons, and upgrades! Which style of ship suits you best – Cargo ship? Warship? Slow and sturdy or quick and agile? Will you use all your ships mass points for upgrades or max out your weapons? So many options! …. how will you choose to play?
Exciting real time space combat! You hyper-jump into a system and the alarm goes off – Pirates!! Pirates often hunt in packs, and you only have a limited number of torpedoes available… can you survive?!
Featuring two sides to the main story for extra replay-ability, and portraits for story characters, Space RPG 3 will keep you entertained! Take on various missions for your faction and advance through the ranks! A number of secret side missions will also help sate your desire for more!
Need some help?
– Want to make more credits? Try trading! Each planet sells commodities at different prices, figure out the best trade routes and work your way up to ships that can hold a lot of cargo!
– Don't take on too many missions at once, your passengers might get annoyed at being flown halfway across the galaxy!
– The game saves whenever you land, so it is a good idea to land somewhere before you undertake something particularly dangerous…